We are keen to develop ongoing partnerships and relationships with the organisations that we work with and provide a flexible approach to the knowledge and services that we offer so that we can tailor the solution to your needs.
We can help you to:
- Access our Services and Resources – Drawing on world-class expertise and facilities, we offer a range of services to business and external organisations
- Access our Knowledge – Our scientists can be accessed to provide clinical guidance perhaps through consultancy or commissioned to conduct brand new research in partnership with your business. We can also provide access to our clinical staff via our Oxford Clinical Insights Programme, which offers companies the opportunity to get feedback on their products and ideas from front-line staff.
- Access our Partners and Networks – Through our contacts within the local and national biomedical research networks, we can effectively signpost and broker relationships.
- Jointly Apply for Funding – We are open to exploring potential co-funding opportunities where funding bodies may require a joint application between an academic and commercial partner. Possible sources of co-funding include Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP), Technology Strategy Board or the Medical Research Council.
Here are some specific examples of the types of translational projects that Oxford BRC is open to collaborating on:
- Gathering ‘real-world’ data for a new medical device, diagnostic test or intervention
- Validating biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis or therapy response
- Identifying unmet healthcare technology needs in clinical setting
- Co-developing innovative products which improve patient care
- Providing access to cutting edge equipment and techniques
To discuss working with Oxford on a project or research collaboration, please contact us.